A Product Manager will set the strategy, prioritize releases, talk to customers, and clearly define features. Their efforts are ongoing and involve managing the entire lifecycle of the product. A product manager’s goal is to deliver a product that customers love. Project managers oversee a fixed project from beginning to end. It can be a single project or a group of projects. Their job is to execute the strategy set by the product manager or leadership team.
Articles in this section
- Does the Product Management certificate give me a better chance to get a job?
- What's the different between Product and Project Management?
- Do I need to know how to code or have a Computer Science degree?
- Do I need an MBA to be a Product Manager?
- Who are the instructors?
- How is the class structured?
- What does the curriculum cover?
- How is Product School different from other product management training programs?
- Who is eligible to apply to Product School?
- What is the Product Management Certification?