Yes. It indicates you have the formal training on best practices to develop and lead successful products. You will not receive the certificate and suddenly get a call from Google. What’s key with the certificate is what you do with it. What have you built? Do you have the hard and soft skills required for the role? How can you lead a team? How do you approach new challenges? Just like a college degree - did your diploma guarantee a job? Ultimately, you have to put in the leg work and do the work to get your first PM job.
Articles in this section
- Does the Product Management certificate give me a better chance to get a job?
- Do I need to have a technical background?
- Who are the instructors?
- How is the class structured?
- What does the curriculum cover?
- How is Product School different from other product management training programs?
- Who is eligible to apply to Product School?
- What is the Product Management Certification?
- How much time should I commit?
- What is the salary for a product manager?