The more technical skills you have the better. Many students do not have a coding background. Most product manager jobs do not require that PM does the hard coding, though you can see that at a smaller startup where the PM handles every facet of the product cycle. Since we provide complimentary materials to supplement the product management course, most of our students have found that learning the coding concepts alongside product management can accelerate the learning process.
Articles in this section
- Does the Product Management certificate give me a better chance to get a job?
- Do I need to have a technical background?
- Who are the instructors?
- How is the class structured?
- What does the curriculum cover?
- How is Product School different from other product management training programs?
- Who is eligible to apply to Product School?
- What is the Product Management Certification?
- How much time should I commit?
- What is the salary for a product manager?