Our Product Management instructors are professionals with over 5 years of real-world product management experience working at renowned tech companies like Google, Spotify, Uber, LinkedIn, and other technology startups. We have a very rigorous hiring process: 1 out of every 15-20 interviewed actually gets selected to become an instructor.
Articles in this section
- Does the Product Management certificate give me a better chance to get a job?
- What's the different between Product and Project Management?
- Do I need to know how to code or have a Computer Science degree?
- Do I need an MBA to be a Product Manager?
- Who are the instructors?
- How is the class structured?
- What does the curriculum cover?
- How is Product School different from other product management training programs?
- Who is eligible to apply to Product School?
- What is the Product Management Certification?